My Winner for the Stella Fat Quarter Bundle is . . .

Sandy from Missouri is my winner. She gets these awesome fabrics from the Stella Collection. I had so much fun sewing with them and I'm sure she will, too.

Stella Collection by Lotta Jansdotter for Windham Fabrics
Thanks to every one of you who left comments about making log cabin quilts. I think there needs to be some more sewing going on. I honestly thought EVERYONE has made a log cabin quilt. I was wrong. I think I might have to feature a few of my oldie - goldie log cabin quilts (if I can find pictures).

Take a visit to Pinterest and see all sorts of great ideas with log cabins.

Here are a few of my recent ones (2014):
Warm Welcome Home pattern
Red Hot Logs (the Greek Key Log Cabin)
Sunshine Butterflies using the Curvy Log Cabin Tool
I'm cooking up some new things, resurrecting some old patterns, and I'll be back with more free patterns and fabric giveaways. I'm discovering lots of older patterns that are Scrap Buster Bonanza types and I know we all enjoy finding ways to use up our scraps. So many quilts; so little time!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I love the project you made with the fabrics and may just have to make a version of it!

    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love log cabins. I have mad lots, of all sorts, and I have no doubt I'll make many more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, you've done it again! Just when I think there's a chance I'll get current quilt ideas done before the decade ends you throw another "remember this one" my way that I HAVE to do. I recall these great recent log cabins and just love-love-love the energy of the Red Hot Logs (Greek Key).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com