Modern by the Yard, Fall Edition, released tomorrow!

The newest edition of Modern by the Yard (by Benartex) is released on Monday, November 28. I was asked to update a traditional pattern and I chose the Double Wedding Ring. It's something I've been doing for almost 15 years and I think you'll like the quilt and the process.

Here's a little teaser:
Sew in Love with Fabric will reveal the pattern tomorrow!
You will also see one of my "oldie goldie" quilts from long ago, also made with Benartex fabrics. Published in Quick Quilts Magazine, early 2000s.

Tomorrow I'll reveal the quilt and a link to get the FREE pattern. Until then, enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. I like the way the rings are arranged int he top picture. They look like a flower and I can imagine them appliqued this way. Might make for a very thick center though :-) I like the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to finish a Double Wedding Ring Quilt that I have slowly been doing for about 2 years now. I just have not been excited about the pattern or the fabric choices. I am anxious to see what your method is with these lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com