Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 46

We're getting to home stretch! 8 (oops!) - SIX weeks to go. Let's see some of the beautiful blocks that Patricia made from this week's patterns from the Block a Day calendar.

November 12: Georgia (I loved my 8 years living in Georgia; lovely, friendly people!)

November 12: Georgia, 10"
 November 13: Scott's Plaid

November 13: Scott's Plaid, 6"
 November 14: Red Cross Variation

November 14: Red Cross Variation, 12"
 November 15: Tall Pine Tree

November 15: Tall Pine Tree, 12"
Here's a really old quilt from 2 decades ago. Not sure where it is now, but I hope it's happy in its new home. Don't you just love how they tessellate (interlock)?

Tall Pine Trees
November 16: Navajo Block

November 16: Navajo Block, 12"
 November 17: Home Treasure
November 17: Home Treasure, 16"
 November 18: Old Gray Goose

November 18: Old Gray Goose, 8"
See you next Sunday!

Comments

  1. Can not see 11-16 Navajo Block, even when zoomed in. 24Tangent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby,
    The background for Navajo block is a WOW! I love it and Home Treasure - they both look so cool and the settings are really fun. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debby,
    It is nice to see you again :-) I'm glad your block was selected for QM 100 blocks. My "Beacons in the Fog" was published, too. I'm commenting on this blog post, however, because I don't need to win a magazine :-) Send me an email when time avails: aby.quilts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com